Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||NBR, HNBR, FKM, Etc||Style:||TC Style|
|Temperature:||-30~250℃||Application:||Automobile, Machineary, Home Applicance, Etc|
|Hardness:||Hardness||Feature:||Oil, Heat Resistance, Etc|
|Model No:||Stand Or Nostand Size|
hub oil seal,
wheel oil seal
Oil Resistant NBR Black TC Style Oil Seal, custom TC oil seal
What is Oil seal?
It often called grease, fluid or dirt seals - close spaces between stationary and moving components in mechanical equipment, helping prevent lubricant escape.
They also stop harmful contaminants from entering machinery, particularly in severe environments. Vital components of practically every type of machine and vehicle in operation, oil seals protect all types of precision-constructed, close-fitting ball, sleeve and roller bearings.
|Product name||TC oil seal|
|Material||NBR, HNBR, FKM, , etc|
|Performance||resistance to oil, water and dust|
|Size||stand size or as your drawing or sample|
|Color||Brown, Black, grey, ect|
|Application||1. Fluid system (static&dynamic)
2. Hydraulic system (dynamic)
3. Pneumatic system (dynamic)
4. Oil or grease media sealing
5. Water media sealing
6. automobile, motorcycle, industry, agricultural machinery, truck, trailers.
1. Available material: NBR, HNBR, EPDM, ACM, Silicone, (FKM), etc. Wide range of material is available.
2. All manufacturing processes confirm to the ISO-9001:2000 system, ISO/TS 16949.
3. Excellent chemical and physical property, excellent in oil resistant, high/low temperature-resistant, wearing-resistant, oil-resistant, dust-resistant.
4. Custom: design and manufacture complete sets of rubber parts based on customer's requirements, any specification is welcome according to your requirements.
5. Available in various sizes and colors.
6. State standard and non-state standard sizes available.
Contact Person: tinnazhang